 Gaming / Starship / 528
Vote: News Service---Which one should we use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:52:55 GMT

Well, I think the majority of us stand behind making a news service.

Should we use Jeff Shaw’s forum idea of posting news or JHK’s PHP idea?

Please let us all know what you think so work can get started.

Thanks,
Dan