 Gaming / Starship / 401
400  |  402
Subject:
Ship Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:33:21 GMT

Hey all

Just a quick observation:
The ship registry is filling out nicely, and I'm excited that there are so many
ships loping around the galaxy.  However, when I'm searching for an individual
ship in the list at the top, it can get quite tedious.  Maybe we should think
about somehow organizing the list (alphabetically, by class, etc) other than by
player (after all, I don't always remember who a ship belongs to).  Anyways,
just a suggestion.  btw, Richard's doing a wonderful job managing the registry
for us!

All Hail the Galactic Chief!
Andrew