 Gaming / Starship / 400
Re: Emergency distress call from the Blue Nomad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Zac Soden wrote:

[...]

I haven't had much building time and
next year I will have even less (due to access to my collection restrictions) so
I am considering starting up my own sector for people who want to do smuggling
and bounty hunter missions.

I'm quite happy to stay (or should I really say become) an active part of the
starship community though!

Zac Soden

Hmmm, a new sector?  With SMUGGLING?!  Great!  I have a ship that just might
find such a place interesting...

Anyways, too bad you're de-commissioning your ship.  I know you have some great
MOCs stashed up somewhere, why not use those if you want to play a better ship?

Here's something else to consider -- an Action Email for a player means writing
one email in response to the SM's events.  But when you're an SM, you have to
send out emails to every player, and you have to think up exciting things for
them to do.  Or have a plotline laid out so they get drawn into the adventure.
That takes much more time than being a player-only.

Well, I'm excited if you're opening up a new adventure!  Good luck with building
new ships, too!

Andrew