 Gaming / Starship / 399
Re: Emergency distress call from the Blue Nomad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 05:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Zac Soden wrote:
   +++ LOCATION UNKNOWN... +++ UNABLE TO CONNECT TO NAVIGATIONAL BEACON... +++ TRANSMITTING ON EMERGENCY FREQUENCIES...

Upon approach to the New Pacific, we experienced some reactor output problems and suffered a minor hyperdrive gravitational field implosion. As there were no vector co-ordinates loaded, the Blue Nomad has made a random jump and we are unable to glean new position data......

+++ TRANSMISSION FRAGILE... +++ RECONSTRUCTING REMAINDER OF DATA...

Our life support systems have depleted ++++++++ critical levels.........+++ Sending a rescue team ++++ useless ++++++++++

+++ TRANSMISSION LOST

All Port Block Yards vessels and associated vessels have been furnished with a description of the Blue Nomad, and all available information. Beyond listening posts at the perimeter of New Pacific, vessels in many other sectors are on the lookout...

Port Block Yards Maintenance Command, Fleet Operations, Commodore Fiona Rachel