 Gaming / Starship / 398
Re: Emergency distress call from the Blue Nomad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 02:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Zac Soden wrote about the Blue Nomad, lost in space from the year...

Mmmmmm. Wondered what had happenned to you. The authorities in New Pacific were expecting you and then you simply never arrived. This does happen from time to time - we assumed that you had worked out that New Pacific is not really the most exciting place, and that you had plotted your course instead to one of the adventure sectors.

I have no doubt that the Blue Nomad could be rescued. Indeed, it could at this very moment be on the outskirts of the New Pacific Sector. And the time requirement to respond to an email once per week isn’t necessarily all that onerous.

Have a think.

If you’re certain that the Blue Nomad is lost for all time, and you would like her removed from the registry, please let me know. Otherwise I’ll leave her on the registry so that she can be found and rejoin the universe at some point in the future...

Richard, Still baldly going...