 Gaming / Starship / 416
Re: Ship Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:02:12 GMT

Ok, so I have excised seperate pages for all those players whose number of player ships exceeds 3 - being Andrew, Dan, David, Hendo, JHK, Sean, and me.

This leaves the ones and twos on the main homepage (which seems to me to make sense).

For those keeping deep links, I include below a list of all the ships and their deep links.

This has had the effect of reducing the registry homepage to around 55k, and only 14 ship pics, for a much shorter load time. The biggest sub page is my own, with 38k and 13 ships, so the sub-page load performance is pretty cool too.

I trust this is helpful...

Blue Nomad, Carpathian, Castle’s Revenge, CC-128 Errant Kangaroo, CC-135 Salvage Monkey, CC-908 Anachronism, CNPS Fearless Ferret, CRS Descarian Explorer, CRS Spartan, CS Rhythm Emotion, CSS IceClaw, CSS Paladin, DAC Mizar, DC3 Terrorformer, EBKD Kalashnikov, Europa, FSS Nikolai’s Choice, Freedom Falcon, Galactic Explorer, Harbinger of the Abyss II, HES Adelaide, HES Brisbane, HES Olgas, HES Rebecca, HES Scarborough, HES Sirius, ISV Nautilus, JSS Aanshah’s First Finger, JSS Aanshah’s Second Finger, JSS Aanshah’s Third Finger, JSS Aanshah’s Fourth Finger, JSS Aanshah’s Fist, LL 918, LL 924, LLG First Promontory, MS-0001 DAC Arrakis, Pheonix, Saucy Sharon, Saucy Slayer, Storming Cobra, SV-11D Magellan, The Defiler, The Fat Duck, The Firebird, The Jade Scourge, The Junk Ship, The Wandering Drifter, Tsunami, Typhoon, UFS Hammerhead, UFS Valach, USCS Formian Gift, USCS Glimmer of Hope, USS Hell’s Fury, USS Katheryn, http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/reg-dan.htm#ResilinceResilince, USS Winston Churchill, War Hawk.

Now might be a good time to check your ship’s name and let me know if you’d like it changed...