 Gaming / Starship / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:05:53 GMT

Over the past weekend when I was feeling ok to work, I made a preview of my
Starship Bible for my Terrans, Mars Federation, Try'nexu, and more that are
still to come.  I've still got a lot of work to do, but summer's coming and
I can do it then.  LMKWYT about how the Bible is:
http://lugnet.com/people/~1959/History/

~Dan