 Gaming / Starship / 44
Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 01:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia writes:
Well, I purposely started in 2050 that way maybe we dodged a couple of
disagreements.  And my Terran history pertains only to North America until
Earth explodes.  I did that also so that other people who started on Earth
could make up storylines for their continent.  Maybe we could agree on the
explosion part though, where we flee to different parts of the galaxy, thus
where we are now.

~Dan

Isn't earth alive again?  Or is that a parallel universe we in?

: )

Hasta la Vista, Sean