 Gaming / Starship / 43
Re: Rules?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 00:59:12 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sebastian Persson-Pyykkö writes:
Hi!
Sup

I've been checking out the new Starship RPG game and i must say that I am
very interested.
One problem though, were are the rules for blowing things up?, can't seem to
find them on the webpage.

Thanks for yor help fellow fleet commanders!
//Sebastian

Well, seeing as i wrote the rules, I figure I might give a hand here.
The rules on the site are the best put way of describing the boring part.
I guess I forgot to put in all that blowing stuff up part, but I thought
that be obvious.  Mainly you just follow the rules of the sector you're in,
and that can be best described by the SM's.  I attempted SMing but it was
waaaaaaay to much time consuming personally, so I didn't do it and thus only
have adventuring ships.  (Dont know if that helps anythin but thought I'd
say it).  Anyway, hope you join!

Hasta la Vista, Sean