 Gaming / BrikWars / 225
Re: Is BrikWars Dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 19:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   2 things:

1. Not everyone wants to spend the time on writing up every battle. I know from hearsay and reading gaming.brikwars that there have been recent battles. NELUG is right now discussing organising another one. 2. Come to BrickFest this year, in Washington DC, August 13-15 and you’ll be able to get in on some great gaming action. 3. Consider organising and posting your own games, local to your area.

Well, that’s three things. (insert obligatory Monty Python reference here)

“They” should put a rule in the book that you have to post pictures and a write up after the game. Really.

-Clangador

Obligatory Quote: “Brick are made of people!”