 Gaming / 1755
Re: Is BrikWars Dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 12:59:26 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Shaun Sullivan wrote:

The question is not "Is Brikwars Dead?".  Brikwars is alive and well, and burns
like a plasma flame in the breasts of many (ouch).  The question should be, "Is
Mick Royhook dead?"  Nearly a year since the last page update ... tsk tsk tsk.

I cannot speak for Mick Royhook, for I know not who he is. But I can say this, I
beleive Mike Rayhook is not dead(1). He just may not be updating the site as
often as one would like.

1 - In fact he's my friend on Orkut, so I know he's either not dead or else
someone is imitating him convincingly.