 Gaming / 1759
Re: Is BrikWars Dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 18:45:06 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in
message news:HyFt07.x31@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.gaming, Adrian Drake wrote:

GenCON, a gaming convention held in the summer in Columbus, Ohio, • apparently
has 3 or 4 BrikWars sessions running during the weekend.  I'm sort of • curious
who's running them, as a friend of mine is heading down there to go to • the
Con and he's interesting in trying BrikWars out.  Anybody want to fess • up to
being the GM for these sessions?

I've asked on the GameLUG list for clarification. I have a suspicion it • might be
James S.

GameLUG will have a big presence at GenCon again this year with a full • weekend
of LEGO based gaming. This year GameLUG will also be at Origins, also with • a
full weekend of LEGO based gaming.

If you download the miniatures games lists in Excel format, you can see all
the events GameLUG (listed as Gaming LEGO Users Group) is running. James
Seibert, Larry, James Brown, Peter Guenther, and myself will be the primary
GMs, though we are also expecting Chris Weeks. I will be running the Pirate
Game (Campaign), Larry will be running the Pirate Game (Battle Game) and
MechaTon, James Seibert will be running BrikWars, James Brown will be
running Brick Battles, Peter Guenther will be running Brick Quest (a dungeon
exploring game) and Brick Mech.

At Origins, we will have Pirate Game (run by me), BrikWars, Brick Quest, and
BrickWarrior (I think that may be the same as Brick Mech).

Of course several people will help me run the Pirate Game as usual.

Frank