 Gaming / 1756
Re: Is BrikWars Dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 16:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Chris Yoder wrote:
   I’ve been reading some BrikWars battle reports online. The thing I notice is the battle reports are all old. A year or more in most cases. Is anyone playing BrikWars there days? I’m just getting into it. I’ve played 2 small battles, but plan to play more with my “gamimg” buddies.

-Clangador

GenCON, a gaming convention held in the summer in Columbus, Ohio, apparently has 3 or 4 BrikWars sessions running during the weekend. I’m sort of curious who’s running them, as a friend of mine is heading down there to go to the Con and he’s interesting in trying BrikWars out. Anybody want to fess up to being the GM for these sessions?

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com