 Gaming / 1754
Re: Is BrikWars Dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 12:41:38 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Chris Yoder wrote:
I've been reading some BrikWars battle reports online. The thing I notice is
the battle reports are all old. A year or more in most cases. Is anyone
playing BrikWars there days?

Brikwars was, Brikwars is, and Brikwars ever shall be.

Like Lar said, not all games are written up.  NELUG has played 4 additional
games in the time since the last one depicted on the Brikwars website:

Sword of AGOT II (TL2 w/ Magic)

BubbleBrick Crisis (TL6)

It Takes a Pillage (TL 2 w/o magic)

The Tox Uthat (TL6)

There's a big writeup of the BubbleBrick Crisis game on Joe's website:
http://home.earthlink.net/~joecomeau/

In addition, there are two other NELUG games in the works - one coming sometime
this summer.

The question is not "Is Brikwars Dead?".  Brikwars is alive and well, and burns
like a plasma flame in the breasts of many (ouch).  The question should be, "Is
Mick Royhook dead?"  Nearly a year since the last page update ... tsk tsk tsk.

-s