 Gaming / BrikWars / 224
Re: Is BrikWars Dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Chris Yoder wrote:
I've been reading some BrikWars battle reports online. The thing I notice is
the battle reports are all old. A year or more in most cases. Is anyone
playing BrikWars there days? I'm just getting into it. I've played 2 small
battles, but plan to play more with my "gamimg" buddies.

2 things:

1. Not everyone wants to spend the time on writing up every battle. I know from
hearsay and reading gaming.brikwars that there have been recent battles. NELUG
is right now discussing organising another one.
2. Come to BrickFest this year, in Washington DC, August 13-15 and you'll be
able to get in on some great gaming action.
3. Consider organising and posting your own games, local to your area.

Well, that's three things. (insert obligatory Monty Python reference here)