 Gaming / 514
513  |  515
Subject:
BrikWars 1942!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:54:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Achtung!

Shaun Sullivan and I got together last night and played a bit of BrikWars.
Inspired by Shaun's awesome WWII models, we decided to go with a scenario set
in 1942.  We took a few pictures, and I prepared a little website for
everyone's enjoyment:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/bw1942.html

Go, read, enjoy.  If you have any questions, be sure to read the page at the
very end, "A word from our sponsor".  If you *still* have questions, fire away
and Shaun and I will do our best to answer them.

Let us know what you think!

eric, posting for himself and Shaun.

(Darn, I forgot to work in the "BriksKreig" joke I was going to make.  Hey!
There!  I did it!)