 Gaming / 516
Re: BrikWars 1942!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:04:02 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Joslin writes:
Achtung!

Shaun Sullivan and I got together last night and played a bit of BrikWars.
Inspired by Shaun's awesome WWII models, we decided to go with a
scenario set in 1942.  We took a few pictures, and I prepared a little
website for everyone's enjoyment:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/bw1942.html

Ever since Saving Private Ryan, I've wanted to run a scenario like this, but
damned if you didn't beat me to it!  I love the little bombed-out French
town.  The picture of the Allied private splattering huge amounts of gore
with his hatchet attack got a big laugh from everybody here at the college
library.

- Mike.