 Gaming / 532
Re: BrikWars 1942!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Actually, I was hoping that for the next game we might make him a Hero and
include him again as the same "person", but we'll have to see.

So in other words you really really want to see him buy the farm, eh? What's
the average lifespan of a brikwars fig? .4 of a scenario???

Ahh, it depends on who's rolling the dice :D  With Eric behind the magic
cubes, the
average lifespan is arround 0.8 scenarios.  Sadly for my troops, my statistics
indicate something more along the lines of 0.3-0.4.

Well, now, to be fair, it was your rolling that kept my troops alive, and my
rolling that wiped yours out. After all, you roll to-hit and damage for your
troops' shots... so it was your rolling that led to the long lifespan of my
troopers! ;D

Actually, I fully endorse the carry-over aspect of this guy in particular -
I'd
love to have another go at him.  Hopefully I can have my Panzer II finished by
then
... heh heh

Well, keep in mind also that I said he should be upgraded to being a Hero
instead of just a regular soldier.  That would give him some extra
survivability... Although maybe just assigning him some soldier upgrades would
work as well.

eric