 Gaming / 523
Re: BrikWars 1942!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:40:41 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Tony A. Rowe writes:
Please allow me to personally award that brave, American minifig the
Conbricksional Medal of Honor.  He certainly deserves it.

On his behalf, I accept.  He's too busy chatting up the Princess from Knight's
Kingdom and the girls from the Adventurers sets to make the ceremony.

Actually, I was hoping that for the next game we might make him a Hero and
include him again as the same "person", but we'll have to see.

So in other words you really really want to see him buy the farm, eh? What's
the average lifespan of a brikwars fig? .4 of a scenario???

++Lar