 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / *31 (-31)
  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Unfortunately these don't work in Windows NT/2000. Had quite the email exchange with the LEGO Software people. I just don't understand why they simply don't just come out and say "I am sorry we know it will not work" or "We didn't test the software (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego racers 2??

(...) Last night I picked up a free LEGO Racers 2 demo CD at Comp USA. If you have one in your area you may want to check it out. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Lego racers 2??

Any new info on lego racers 2?? (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  New: LEGO Racers board game

From Specialty Retailer magazine, Feb 2001 issue: In news from Toy Fair 2001, Warren Industries' new board games included "LEGO Racers Super Speedway." "..players begin by building their LEGO cars and designing a custom track. Then the race to the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts

Dark forest dash: It is near a sharp turn, I forget where (I found it by doing the track backwards) Pirate scull pass: Stop shooting the big scull!!! It's useless! Simular shortcut as Tribal island trail. Behind rock over some sand. Alien rally (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

I printed the following from a web-site a while ago. I've tried them all and they work: Rocket Car FLYSKYHGH Reversed Rocket Racer Run track LNFRRRM Turbo mode FSTFRWRD Maintain speed off track NSLWJ All power-ups are always max MXPMX All power-ups (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: Shortcuts

The following are the shortcuts I know about: Imperial Grand Prix Use a cannon (red) power-up to shoot the barrels in the tunnel when you see them. Moon Magma Marathon (from earlier appends) Use the shield (blue) power-up behind some rocks after (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

I cut & pasted the map but didn't se a shortcut. For a long time I thought about shooting the dragon so it would swoop down & carry you, but if it was supposed to happen, the cannonball would target it. Who knows, the Nightmare-Athon is the last (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

I've been watching it for about 6 months now. The track & character have been the same for 6 months. The hall of fame has been coming soon for 6 months. Did lego forget? Who knows? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) Nope. There's a "track of the month" feature at www.legomedia.com. You can keep watching there. I just ran the race a lot, and watched closely while things were loading. Steve (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

Do you know a place where you can get all the maps (they are only up for a second when the level loads)??? <><><><><><>Nick (I^;# <><><><><><><><> (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) Yeah, I can't figure that one out, either. I *see* the shortcut on the map, but I don't know how to get in. It probably has something to do with the stone arches (big brooms?) you drive through, but who knows? Steve (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) Cool! :) Now I've got a trick my sons haven't figured out yet! Always have to stay one step ahead of the kids. (...) The trick with this one is that the arches have a sound, as well as a color. One arch in each pair has a high-tone, and the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) planet (...) the (...) am (...) After the craters shooting lava right when you first see the first 2 arches with lights (red&blue) turn left slowly so you go up a little higher than the main track. You should be behind & left of the arches go (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) too!), (...) I found the Imperial Gaurds, Desert Adventurers, and UFO track shortcuts. I am very frustrated by the Exploriens shortcut- what special effect will activate it? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) I found the following: Imperial Grand Prix,Dark forest dash,Magma Moon Marathon(both of them),Desert adventure dragway(both entrances),Tribal island trail(both of them),Ice planet pathway (I think),Royal knights raceway(the 3 white bricks near (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Shortcuts

Anyone know if all the courses have shortcuts? I found most of them by following Veronica. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

(...) Yeah, my kids laughed themselves silly about that. It's just you and two big rocket engines, blasting through the racecourse. :) Don't get stuck in a corner. It's a pain to get out, because you can't back up. Steve (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi again, I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not LEGOs intention (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi all, I hope this is news for the LEGO Racers fans. I contacted LEGO Media (via e-mail) to find out how many cheats there are. They really gave me some of them, check them out: (...) If you want to, read the entire reply I recieved from LEGO Media (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

(...) ha! I think it's safe for me to say that that wasn't it. just funny to me how much it looks like the minifig generator on steroids... I like how their characters move. Anyway, my work was more like product concepts of the plastic kind. ..and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Lego Racers too violent?

(...) The cannon is there because Lego doesn't make military toys! Dave! (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Lego Racers too violent?

Oil slicks, faster engines and shields, perhaps. But why the cannon? Nik is in the test track as we speak, firing cannonballs at the grandstand audience. Sigh. At least they didn't simulate blood and guts. I do like some of the effects (if you (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

(...) Fess up, was THAT the consulting gig you did? <grins, ducks and runs... Suz will probably never tell what she did, that would be a violation of contract, I imagine> (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

I'm not sure when LMI put up the link, but it was news to me. So I did a search here before posting. I did find this from a while back: (URL) this download site lacked the extra info of the developer's dedicated area. Looks like it's been getting (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

Wow! The demo is finally available on the LEGO site? I d/l'd this *weeks* ago on a 3D game site... Build On! John Matthews Suzanne D. Rich <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:FnFtJ0.LLw@lugnet.com... (...) available at (...) commercial: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  LEGO Racers demo

A downloadable demo (12.7 MB) of the PC version of LEGO Racers is available at (URL) The download actually comes from developer High- voltage software's site where there's a summary, reviews and a US TV commercial: (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Racers on Playstation

Greetings and Best wishes for this time of year :) Played LEGO Racers a fair bit today and well it is extrememly enjoyable :) If you've played Mario Kart on Nintendo 64, its very similar style of game. With the exception that you can of cours ebuild (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Freezing

Hi Has anyone experienced freezes where the entire system is halted, and only HW reset will bring it up again? I used an old PCI card before but it is still a problem after buying a Creative TNT2 Ultra 32MB AGP. The board is an ASUS P5A with an AMD (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.racers )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.racers, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.racers (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Racers™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media games: (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact