 Games / 70 (-20)
  Re: Forbes article: Toy Story

(...) Thanks for the link Ka-On Lee! A VERY amusing and informative article to be sure. TLC's aquisition of Zowie may still turn out to be a fiasco, but in fairness there are reasons as to why they may have taken this step (although if you look at (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  (canceled)

  Forbes article: Toy Story

(URL) about the movie, but about traditional toy makers' mistakes in making interactive toys. A little bit about "Allen unloaded Zowie on the venerable Danish toymaker LEGO" on page 3. (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Lego minifig model for Quake 2!

Here's something that I found rather amuzing. There is a Lego minifig model available for Quake! You can get the model at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  LEGO software news !!

Hi all, for those of you who love LEGO software products (I know we all love the bricks most of course) , check out: www.ign.com and simply type in "LEGO" in the search field. You will find lots of *very* interesting software news, just a few (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Good news for the future!

(...) Like LEGO Creator Knight's Kingdom?( (URL) ) (...) I willing to bet the LEGO game designers can't. Alan (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  Good news for the future!

Hey all, I work in a video store and we get a magazine for video retailers called "GameWEEK." In the latest issue, there is a one page interview with Gregg Sauter, who is the North American Director of Lego Media International Inc. When asked about (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

(...) Yeah, my kids laughed themselves silly about that. It's just you and two big rocket engines, blasting through the racecourse. :) Don't get stuck in a corner. It's a pain to get out, because you can't back up. Steve (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi again, I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not LEGOs intention (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi all, I hope this is news for the LEGO Racers fans. I contacted LEGO Media (via e-mail) to find out how many cheats there are. They really gave me some of them, check them out: (...) If you want to, read the entire reply I recieved from LEGO Media (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) No problem! (...) Hmm... I definitely saw it in the Florida LIC (1), but I have some vague memories of seeing it in a regular toy store; perhaps in a computer store as well. I'm not sure... sorry... maybe someone in .market.shopping can help (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) Thanks Shiri, In what types of store is it available (e.g. toy stores, computer stores, S@H only)? My wife is visiting the US next week and I would like her to pick me up a copy. Grahame (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) ...The smaller bases might be useful if they can be put either in the remote corners or on the half line I would think. I wanna pick up a spare SnS and try it out :-) (...) ....Ooh! Good idea! Change strategies half way thru. A variation could (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) Yeah... my thought was to buy two of the sets to get two more "kicking stands" and one more extra minifig for each team. The small field square can go back in my loose parts bin. Integrating the larger goal (with what appears to be a goalie (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) ...I picked up a second set too... Still tinkering with how to deal with the 'blank plates' :-/ I did come up with a configuration that used 16 players, 8 on 8... better than 5 on 5, but not the whole thing. ...the shoot and score has one (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

My friend and I each bought a soccer field set (<set:3409>) and spent Saturday night playing. We used the parts from the two sets to make one huge field (we built two identical halves using the suggested field layout from the directions, then turned (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Yeah, I remember my favorite mesh for Quake II was of a Lego minifig. It was great to see that yellow smiley face staring at you as he was launching rockets in your direaction. Tony (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: Dead link

(...) They now appear to be here: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) their (...) 2-2, who (...) the 'official' way to play (...) ...Well, after playing it for a few hours with my son, I can now make some wild guesses about the rules so will reply to my own message and tell the world! :-) ...Anyway, since LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  LEOG football/soccer field

...Ok, with the grand challenge field set, how do u determine who gets to put their players where? If one player wants to play 3-2 and the other wants to play 1-2-2, who decides where their players go? :-( I cant find any guidance on the 'official' (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact