 Games / 110 (-40)
  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I probably won't be there, here are some random thoughts: 1. Which newsgroup were we supposed to followup-to? 2. If you're going to charge for playing, to cover the cost of securing Evil Stevie, charge more to play while he's GMing. Nothing (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Well, I think our schedule provided about 30 hours of gaming, so if the price was a buck an hour, total cost for the weekend would be $30. I did suggest we have a "bulk" discount (like $25 for the whole weekend). If the store owner really is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Neat! (...) The (...) by (...) Some extent? I think that people coming and going is fine, but of course it's always difficult when you have to acclimate new players throughout the course of the game. :) (...) Ack, I was hoping to make a full (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Well, why not fly out? If not to Piratefest, you might want to think about Brickfest. Heck, Evil Stevie himself will be flying in from Austin. (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Arrrrr, I be cruisin' the wrong waters off the lef' coast. 'Ere Evil Stevie sends 'is swabbies to the game convention to market his swag, but nary a sighting o' da pirate fleet or the Dread Pirate hisself. 'Ad to make do wi' Peter Pig's Pirate (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Racers board game

Suzanne D. Rich <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:G93M6J.327@lugnet.com... (...) "LEGO (...) Then (...) setbacks. (...) spaces. (...) to 4 (...) cars, (...) I look forward to that. My 2 daughters really like the Creator board game, and even (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New: LEGO Racers board game

Wow, this sounds really cool! My son would love it...so would I! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.games)

  New: LEGO Racers board game

From Specialty Retailer magazine, Feb 2001 issue: In news from Toy Fair 2001, Warren Industries' new board games included "LEGO Racers Super Speedway." "..players begin by building their LEGO cars and designing a custom track. Then the race to the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Adding lugnet.fun.gaming... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming)

  Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Hi all, I am in the process of organizing a weekend of playing with LEGO pirate ships in June. I need to gauge interest and begin to collect commitments. I don't have all the details (like a firm date) worked out yet, but here is what I do have. The (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  New groups for new LEGO games/software Alpha Team, Stunt Rally, My Style

(...) Just now also added Alpha Team, Stunt Rally, and My Style. (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.games, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter

Hi all HP fans, subject says it all. See: (URL) sure Suzanne will add this to .announce groups soon. Bye, Christian --- xTIAN. ---...--- Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs ! mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.lego, lugnet.games)

  Re: Has anyone seen these?

(...) I picked up a "Race Pack" at a KB Toys outlet which has a copy of 2585 (the promo originally included with LEGO Loco), and LEGO Racers of course. Frank (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Has anyone seen these?

Yes, I picked up the RockRaiders one, but mine came with the white Ninja set 1269/3076. I thought it was a pretty good deal for $9.99. Kbkids.com has them, but they didn't come up under a normal search. The item number for the RR & Ninja is 106947-W (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  Has anyone seen these?

I picked up at KayBee the other day two CD-ROms, Racers and RockRaiders. THey had a little Lego set with em too? Rock Raiders was the 'Strategic pack' and had an Adventur set, while Racers as 'Race Pack' and had a luner buggy. Creator (Didnt get) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  Secrets Revealed- softwhare Collector Items.

You've probably already heard this, but here is some info on the "Collectable" sets in the first 3 games (not lego island). CREATOR: Strange. Comes with "Biker Bob" and his trike. Strange, because "bike" in general means a two wheeled vehicle. Bob (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  New LEGO Online game(s)

Hi all, I wonder if you have checked the Adventures section of lego.com lately. It can be found at: www.lego.com/adventurers/ You will find some funny new games over there, such as "The Crystal Brick" and others. They are a lot like LEGO Island with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: ALFPHA GLITCH

I was a little anxious when I first wrote this, let me rephrase: Alpha Team Headquarters is a level. It is only a corner of a building, and the only ground on the level is directly under Dash and Tee Vee. The Earth is only a spinning sphere with (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.games)

  SaveGame Backups?

I used to think that lego racers allowed you to save as many cars as you wanted... But this morning I tried to build one and it said "save game file full". In some games you can easily copy the save game files and swap them to save more games. Can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Why no games for the Dreamcast?

You're right! Think about LEGO Creator on Dreamcast! It would be awesome! Or a LEGO space strategy game, with the classic space ships, bases and vehicles. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego)

  ALFPHA GLITCH

SOMEONE HELP! IT'S SCARY! MY FRIEND FOUND A SECRET GLITCH! Alpha team headquarters is a level! My friend pressed escape and quit game at once, and it brought me back to alpha team headquarters. BUT THEN DASH JUMPED THROUGH THE FLOOR AND INTO (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.games)

  Why there is no more town!

In the Alpha Team instruction manual it says "Evil Orbs have turned LEGO townspeople into mindless zombies.". Could "LEGO Town" be replaced with "Zombieville"? NICK D^`; (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.games)

  Why no games for the Dreamcast?

I'm one of those people that thinks that LEGO shouldn't have ever gotten invovled in anything other than System and Technic products. However, I'm surprised with all the new videogames they're coming out with that they don't have a version of a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO software products for 2001...

Hi all, in 2001, LEGO Media will at least release the following thre CD-Rom titles: LEGO Island 2 LEGO Racers 2 LEGO Bionicle Pictures of these (only the names) can be found at my homepage. the direct URL for these is: (URL) will find comments / my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  A little 2001 info - not much!

Hi all, just wanted to drop a short note that I picked up a LEGO Media brochure today that shows ALL software products that were released so far (or will be reasled within 2000). The new info is : Every CD that comes additionally to a theme is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  New Games from LEGO for September 2000

LEGO Media International has at least 5 new titles this fall. Some were announced previously at E3 I know, but I just noticed these additions on official pages.. I don't know how long they've been there. Check out the pull-down menu at the European (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  RE: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

Oh....But you said "who doesn't want to p!!! anyone off by mentioning the banned 2XX1 set listing" :) You should have said "year 2xx1 set listing" <G,D&R> BTW, I did know what you meant :) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

Year, not set numbers! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  RE: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

This wouldn't be something like a new range with, I don't know, maybe set numbers in the 73xx range? Of course, maybe my memory [and a certain post...email posts can't be deleted/hidden as easily as web-based messages can] is playing tricks on me. [ (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

If I remember correctly in the snippet of illicit material which shall not be mentioned I believe there was some reference to Action Team stuff. Tim (who doesn't want to p!!! anyone off by mentioning the banned 2XX1 set listing) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

(...) The new Euro/Australian catalogue features LEGO Stunt Rally next to the new "Race" subtheme. I suppose the game features the four new characters. See: (URL) Ben!) LEGO Action Team is a new game for PC and Gameboy. In it you "command your own (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

(...) [...] I just tried it in my Mac (using Virtual PC). I can confirm that the software is awful. It's too bad.. looks like a lot of work went into it and it could have been fantastic. ..kind of a tease of what could have been. I think it's worth (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.games)

  Getting Worse?

I've been playing only Barron and Jhonnys LegoRacer tracks for a very long time, always getting 1st or 2nd. Now Jhonny is getting stuff like 4th & 6'th place sometimes. Likewise with Barron. Has anyone else expirienced this? (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Info on new games!!

Check it out! Review of LEGO Stunt Rally:(URL) of LEGO Action Team:(URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Glitches

For the people who want to go under the Desert Adventure Dragway oblisk before it falls: use a green powerup & 1 white to get under it, and it will fall on you. There's no CRACK, CRUNCH or SPLAT because the LEGO company probably didn't think it was (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Ice planet shields?

Mainly, I thought Ice Planet Pathways' shortcuts were the turn-off after the first cave & going over the divider that makes the sharp turn, BUT why does the time race have shields? Mabey there's a forcefield like on Magma Moon Marathon? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

I printed the following from a web-site a while ago. I've tried them all and they work: Rocket Car FLYSKYHGH Reversed Rocket Racer Run track LNFRRRM Turbo mode FSTFRWRD Maintain speed off track NSLWJ All power-ups are always max MXPMX All power-ups (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: New Lego Computer Programs?

(...) Yes, look at (URL) for Stunt Rally, (URL) for Alpha Team, and (URL) for Creator Knights Kingdom. Alan (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  New Lego Computer Programs?

In the Summer 2000 S@H catalog I noticed 3 new games-Creator Knights' Kingdom, Action Team, and Stunt Rally. Does anyone have any info on these? Thanks. Tim (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Strategy

To find shortcuts in lego racers I often do the track BACKWARDS (sdrawkcab!).Does anyone else do this? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact