 Fun / 822
Re: Just for fun, take a poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:45:42 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.fun, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Not to be at all antagonistic, but out of curiosity, could someone explain
to me the fetish so many people seem to have for the Blacktron guy?  I don't
get it.  Isn't he just a retread of the classic space guy in black,
replacing the cool logo with what has always struck me as a rather dull
torso print?  What's to love?

=oO

I guess it all depends on what one makes of the design.

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/misc/surt_lb00.jpg

How come you left the microphone on?  It looks so out of place there.
Seeing that you are a man of many talents, (well, and also cuz I know
you've done it before!) removing it should be a cinch for you.

Me, I voted for Timmy, the fig with the face only a mother could love!

Maggie C.

...way to make MY LIST Rev...

-- Hop-Frog