 Fun / 820
Re: Just for fun, take a poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.fun, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
This one harks back to olden days of rec.toys.lego. The idea isn't mine.
Credit goes to Derek Schin, and a few other folks (can't remember
exactly whom. Calum?)

   http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=1
[Poll question is: Why do you think The LEGO Company puts tiny holes in LEGO
baggies?]

Obviously, they're not there as an act of kindness towards animals.  I just
opened Scala sets 3151 and 3148 and found Sniff(dog in 3151) in a bag with
no holes and Ludo and Luna (bear-ish looking animals in 3148) in one as
well, never mind the fact that technically they don't even register on the
radar screen when it comes to actual LEGO elements

--Mike