 Fun / 817
Re: Just for fun, take a poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.fun, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Not to be at all antagonistic, but out of curiosity, could someone explain
to me the fetish so many people seem to have for the Blacktron guy?  I don't
get it.  Isn't he just a retread of the classic space guy in black,
replacing the cool logo with what has always struck me as a rather dull
torso print?  What's to love?

Um, he's BLACKTRON! If it has to be explained, you wouldn't understand. :-)

I think the "uniform" is tres (very) cool.  It looks like a member of the
deathsquad or some futuristic shock troop.  It conveys a perfect depiction
of evil bad guy....in a space setting.

Ben