 Fun / 31
Re: My new toy!!! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 11:52:40 GMT

"John J. Ladasky Jr." <ladasky@my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:FxF158.G3s@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.fun, Julie Krenz writes:
SW = Star Wars, I understand.

I don't know what the numbers Todd posted refer to ( 326-3827.)

Maybe I'm not as big of a SW fan as I thought?

Julie

Watch Episode IV, and listen carefully for the above "phone number", as • well as
the number 1138 (itself a reference to an earlier George Lucas sci-fi • film)
mentioned by Eric Joslin.

Spoiler warning! If you want to continue searching for the numbers in the
movie stop reading!

326-827 is the number of the garbage bay in the Death Star where Luke, Leia,
Han and Chewie got trapped into. IIRC it was just six digits (it's easier to
pronounce), but I don't have a copy of the movie handy so I'm not entirely
sure.

Also I guess that 1138 is the cell block or a docking bay? I'm not sure
which one.

-Frank