 Fun / 29
Re: My new toy!!! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:32:09 GMT

SW = Star Wars, I understand.

I don't know what the numbers Todd posted refer to ( 326-3827.)

Maybe I'm not as big of a SW fan as I thought?

Julie

In lugnet.fun, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.fun, Julie Krenz writes:
Ok, I don't have clue what you guys are talking about,

SW = Star Wars.

but I found out my
inlaws phone number must have been special ordered -
4355.http://www.phonespell.org/

Well, SOMEBODY has to get those numbers!  I had a friend whose phone number, • not
specifically requested, was 566-4355.  We used to joke about how much fun it
would have been if it had been 666-4355.  (A Catholic university in the same
city did have a lot of phone numbers with the 666 prefix. :^)

Julie

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology