 Fun / 11
Re: My new toy!!! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
I broke down and decided to get a cell phone. So this evening I bought one. So
when I was getting the Sales Rep to fill out the contract I asked if it would
be possible to choose my new number. So anyways, my new number has the last 4-
digits *5346* or as I like to put it *LEGO*  :-)

Jude

Even my communications describe my obsession. :-)

That's pretty neat. I've always tried to get the last four digits of my phone
number to mean something, but everything I've wanted has always been taken. My
telefone number has a zero and a one, so nothing work there. The best I could
do with my cell is WADI, nothing that great, but it's always so much easier
for my friends and parents to remember it. One of my friend's phone number's
spells WEATHER, which I have always though is neat. I know on the internet
there is this website, whose address I lost, were you type in your phone
number and they will make some words out of it. On a realted note, anyone here
ever try matching your three or four digit street address to a LEGO set?