 Fun / 18
Re: My new toy!!! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:20:08 GMT

my street doesn't have a set :(  (2508), but my unit number does:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=301

I've always wanted to live on a curved road plate.  :-)

As a tangent, we're building a new house and I'm really dreading the confusion
my new address is certain to cause.  It's 2 twelve lakes court.  Not 212 lakes
court.  And if that wasn't bad enough, the city name is "lake in the hills".
Of course, I used to live on loblolly court.  And before that it was photina.
(is that a female phonton?)  Also, we nearly bought a house on Buffalo Run
Way, which I couldn't keep from calling Buffalo Runway.  Watch out for those
flying buffalos!  And last, but not least, a friend of ours lives on Happy
House Drive.  Who comes up with these?

At least 212 returns some interesting things:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=212

brian

In lugnet.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.fun, Frank Filz writes:
Xcalabur wrote:
Oh boy!  I'm <set:5026> Toolo Loader, Hook and Turntable!  Yay Duplo! • Ugh...

And I'm The World of LEGO Toys! My apartment sure looks like a
world of LEGO toys...

Hehe... I'm <set:10-2>... Universal, eh? ;-)

-Shiri