 Fun / 13
Re: My new toy!!! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 05:02:05 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Chris Maddison writes:

That's pretty neat. I've always tried to get the last four digits of my phone
number to mean something, but everything I've wanted has always been taken. My
telefone number has a zero and a one, so nothing work there. The best I could
do with my cell is WADI, nothing that great, but it's always so much easier
for my friends and parents to remember it.

You know that a wadi is a dry riverbed? (waiting for the next rain to flood it)

Just a dumb coincidence, but I'm planning one in Lego. Doesn't require as many
1x4 blue tiles. (: Starting as soon as I switch back to Ancient from this Town
tic that grabbed me last weekend.

Lots of fun words are on the W dictionary page. Wahoo!