 FAQ / 903
Re: Color chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 14:15:17 GMT

Anyway, it's fun to imagine what a LD color swatch guide could be like. I'm • sure
their color division at LEGO has the absolutely precise matching capability to
do something simple on heavy cardstock. Could even have the metalics and
transparents- kinda like the AVON nail polish catalog. (not that many of you
guys have seen those, but perhaps).

Most graphics types use pantone as a standard - see : www.pantone.com. I'd
imagine a colour / color standard based on the wavelength would also be simple?

Scott A