 FAQ / 885
Re: Color chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 19:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hey! this seems like serioiusly a resonable thing to ask LD for, in connection
with ordering elements. I wonder if they've got anything prepared for online
color selection. (?)

I hope so! Maybe a bit far-fetched, but they could even have their ordering
system online, with part AND color selection. That would be fabulous. I've
heard some ideas jumbled around; and TLC probably already has something like
LDraw's parts-ref (do they hand-paint the instructions? I greatly doubt it!).

<snip>
Could even have the metalics and
transparents- kinda like the AVON nail polish catalog. (not that many of you
guys have seen those, but perhaps).

LOL! Well, I've seen it, and that'd be cool.

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3176

Imagine dozens of those on a string? Color combo heaven! Of course I'm just
daydreaming, but...

Oooh! <drool>

-Shiri