 FAQ / 701
700  |  702
Subject:
Less-Common Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:37:31 GMT

I've always been curious as to why green and brown pieces have always been
relatively uncommon; I realize that it now probably has to do with the higher
production costs associated with adding a color scheme to existing parts;
however, what I am really interested in is why green and brown bricks have not,
historically, been more extensively used; was it an issue with dyes?  Were the
ingredients in the dyes too expensive to make it cost effective?

Any info. would be appreciated.

sincerely,

James Simpson