 FAQ / 706
Re: Less-Common Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:31:34 GMT

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:16:50 GMT, "David Eaton" <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote:

In lugnet.faq, Scott Smallbeck writes:
In lugnet.faq, Steve Bliss writes:
The historical answer "green and brown (and a few other colors) can be
easily used for military models, and LEGO is non-violent, so green and
brown aren't allowed, except in limited situations".

My question is for Steve... where did the quote come from? And what other
colors did they mean, I wonder... Maybe Gary should do a 'History of Green and
Brown Bricks' or 'History of LEGO Weapons' next! :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was a direct quote.  The words in quotes
are my attempt to re-state what I perceived to be the long-term reasoning
from TLG.

Steve