 FAQ / 704
Re: Less-Common Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:39:07 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Steve Bliss writes:
The historical answer "green and brown (and a few other colors) can be
easily used for military models, and LEGO is non-violent, so green and
brown aren't allowed, except in limited situations".

How is LEGO non-violent if it produces cannons, rifles, pistols, swords,
lances, etc, etc.

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com