 FAQ / 267
Re: Linking between FAQ items (Was: [LDraw FAQ] Who wrote LDraw?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 17:37:31 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
I would like to reserve these names for entries from the
LDraw FAQ:

Okey-dokely.  I'll put empty entries for the ones I don't have yet.  They'll
be unanswered for the time being, but this will ensure that the filenames
are held.

Heh, and I was working so hard to get the number of unanswered items
*down*!  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.