 FAQ / 1337 (-10)
  How to Signature?

Ok, this may be a dumb question where the answer is more than obvious to most users - but where or how can I set up a signature that will automatically be included in my posts here? There are several people who have a signature - but I can find or (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: RTL query

In lugnet.faq, Tim David wrote: <snip> (...) Tim, r.t.l (rec.toys.lego) is a USENET newsgroup. USENET is a text-based, bulletin-board type messaging system that predates the WWW by at least a decade. rec.toys.lego started on USENET in 1994 (its (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: RTL query

(...) rec.toys.lego is a UseNet newsgroup. If your ISP has a news server subscribe to the group, its still active. Or you can read along on Google: (URL) old DejaNews archives are now on Google as well. -Rob. (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

  RTL query

I was looking up Shiri Dori today, partly because I was bored and partly because hers was a name that always used to pop up and doesn't now. Anyway.... one thing that I came across was RTL. My understanding was that it was basically a predecesor to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: My sets on LUGNET

(...) Heh, like I actually know that. Most of the parted out parts went out in copies of sets I sell, especially MTW-3002 and MTW-2001, so it's not exactly clear. :-) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq)

  Re: My sets on LUGNET

(...) The above is all correct. Note that if you are not a LUGNET member, you can still keep track of your sets/parts on Peeron - log in with a peeron account, go to a specific set (such as (URL) and click on "Add Copy" on the right side box. Repeat (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq)

  Re: My sets on LUGNET

(...) Hi Jaco ... I trust you're recovered from LW by now. Thanks again for all your kindness! As far as I know this is how to do it but I could be wrong - be a LUGNET member, be at the lugnet website, be logged on - go here (URL) drill down to a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Stan: There's only one newsgroup on LUGNET that deals with compatible brands of brick: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands. You may have more luck with your question there. I did find one online seller of the blocks you're looking for: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit

Hi, I saw advertisement of BetterBlocks 1375 Combo Kit, which is similar to LEGO, but the units are round on QVCUK.com, some time ago (y.2000). I take interest in this product, but QVC does not sell it at a present time. Will it be possible to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: adding a set to the data base

(...) Scott, I forwarded this to admin.database. One of the Admins there should be able to help you with this. -- Cary (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact