 FAQ / 1328
Re: adding a set to the data base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:33:30 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Scott Towne wrote:
I have a set that is Model Maker No. 2 and it is not in the database.  The
set consists of a mini-wheel camper, car and house trailer.  There is no
date, but appears to be late '60s.  There is line of text reading "Form No.
7002 Printed in U.S.A."  How do I submit this to be added to the data base?
I can also scan the instruction sheet.

-Scotto

Scott, I forwarded this to admin.database. One of the Admins there should be
able to help you with this.

-- Cary