 FAQ / 1333
Re: My sets on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:20:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger wrote:

Heh - you should update your parts then :)  Go to any of the parts that
you sold, and remove however many you no longer have.

Heh, like I actually know that. Most of the parted out parts went out in copies
of sets I sell, especially MTW-3002 and MTW-2001, so it's not exactly clear. :-)

The system will
still say that you own the sets, but at least you will be able to get an
accurate list of parts in your collection :)