 FAQ / 1212 (-20)
  Why are some names pale?

Here's one I've been wondering about and finally have enough time and caffeine in my system to ask: When you read posts on the web interface the poster's name is in the upper right-hand corner. Once in a while the name appears really faint, not in (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I change my Member Name?

(...) Thanks for doing so Shiri ! :) -H. (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  The one, the only - Spamcake

Amazingly, this Commonfolk's FAQ question actually includes your favorite spamcake quotes! Yummy! (URL) about LUGNET you were afraid to ask. *Really* afraid. (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general) !

  Re: How do I change my Member Name?

(...) Long ago, right after membership first opened, I sent a note to one of Todd's email addresses asking that 'Chris Weeks' be changed to 'Christopher Weeks' at the top of my member page. It never changed and I didn't pursue it, but if this thread (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How do I change my Member Name?

(...) <snip> You're right, I've wondered the same thing... how would someone who got married or otherwise change their name or status, make this change on their membership page? Since your question has gone unanswered for 2 weeks, I'm XP'ing it over (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  How do I change my Member Name?

I thought I would ask this in FAQ, since some people out there might get married someday and want to know the answer. For me though, it is a matter of having done something foolish and now need a way out... (So far what I said makes little sense, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

(...) Weeeellllll, no. I clicked on the login link and logged in. Everything works fine now. Thanks! Curt Tigges (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

(...) Uh-oh! Are you sure you're signed in when you're looking for it? The link should be on the right-upperhand corner. -Shiri (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

How do I post images to Brickshelf? I have recently created an account, but I can't find the "add a folder" link that was mentioned in previous posts about this subject. Assistance needed! Curt Tigges (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Commonfolk's FAQ, new question

Hey folks! The commonfolk's FAQ has been hibernating for a while, just to give you all a chance to relax and think up new jokes. So I've got a few new questions for y'all! Answers can be posted in reply, or emailed to me (shirid@hotmail.com). And (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: help with brickshelf

(...) Hi Chris, An explanation is posted here: (URL)Also can I use it to host images for lego auctions on e-bay I'm pretty sure you can. Brickshelf is one of the most convenient site to store images because you can link directly to them. -Shiri (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.faq)

  help with brickshelf

I became a member and have a page, but I don't know how to upload to it. Also can I use it to host images for lego auctions on e-bay (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: When does site of the week change?

(...) what they say when you assume.) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: When does site of the week change?

(...) Well, it's *supposed* to be a weekly thing, but Todd and Suz can get to be busy, and have other things to do (gasp!), so it goes a while between updates. It'll be updated sooner or later, so be patient. :-) --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  When does site of the week change?

When does the site of the week change? I assumed it was a weekly thing, but I'm sure the same site has been listed for at least two weeks, possibly longer. (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

(...) You can only have one session active that's doing anything with Brickshelf if you are logged in... To upload multiple files, pack them in a zip and upload that. (keep the zip under 10M as that's a hard limit... I stick to 2 or 3M for best (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: lost membership

its been maybe a year actaully, so i dono (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

I've had the same problems in the past. I eventually just gave up on uploading from work and doing it from home. But as I'm on a modem, that is far to painful to be worth doing on a regular basis. At one point, I attempted to upload multiple files (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: lost membership

(...) It can take a while for things to go through and be processed. I'm not sure who's doing it these days, but I'm sure they're pretty busy. You will receive an email in time with details including your member number and a temporary password. When (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  lost membership

Hi, as far as i know, I have signed up and am a member of Lugnet, but i just recently tried to Log In for one of the first times (before now I've just posted without signing in and just confirmed the post through email) and i don't know my member (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact