 FAQ / 1207
1206  |  1208
Subject:
How do I change my Member Name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:13:10 GMT

I thought I would ask this in FAQ, since some people out there might get
married someday and want to know the answer.  For me though, it is a matter
of having done something foolish and now need a way out... (So far what I
said makes little sense, but bear with me.)   :)

When I first signed on as a LUGNET member one of the forms gave me the
option of selecting a title, and I selected Esq.  Here in the U.S. such a
title has little meaning, and I meant it more as a joke (in a Looney Toons
kind of way).  But I have since recognized that we have many LUGNETers that
are in fact from other nations, where perhaps the title does have meaning.
I have no intention of misleading such friends, and I think the joke has
gotten old anyway.

But, once that form was filled out, the system stamped the Esq title on my
Member homepage, and also on any commentary I post in the sets guide.  I
would like to have that Esq removed so it doesn't show in such places.

So, what would I do to edit that title part of my name?

Thanks for any help!

-Hendo
(John P. Henderson Of No Such Official Title)