 FAQ / 1212
1211  |  1213
Subject:
Why are some names pale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:55:04 GMT

Here's one I've been wondering about and finally have enough time and caffeine
in my system to ask:

When you read posts on the web interface the poster's name is in the upper
right-hand corner.  Once in a while the name appears really faint, not in the
regular type like everyone else's.  How come?

Maggie C. (where M.C. also stands for Mildly Curious)