 FAQ / 1194
Re: lost membership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.faq, David Perry writes:
Hi, as far as i know, I have signed up and am a member of Lugnet, but i just
recently tried to Log In for one of the first times (before now I've just
posted without signing in and just confirmed the post through email) and i
don't know my member number. I went to the member directory, but i can't
find my name(David Perry) anywhere! whats wrong?

It can take a while for things to go through and be processed. I'm not sure
who's doing it these days, but I'm sure they're pretty busy. You will
receive an email in time with details including your member number and a
temporary password.

When I signed up, it took a few weeks to receive this email.

TJ