 FAQ / 1200
Re: When does site of the week change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 15:11:17 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.faq, Jason Grant writes:
When does the site of the week change?  I assumed it was a weekly thing, but
I'm sure the same site has been listed for at least two weeks, possibly longer.

Well, it's *supposed* to be a weekly thing, but Todd and Suz can get to be
busy, and have other things to do (gasp!), so it goes a while between
updates. It'll be updated sooner or later, so be patient.

:-)

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Thanks Kyle.  That is what I assumed, but I wanted to make sure.  (You know
what they say when you assume.)