 Events / NWBrickCon / 173
172  |  174
Subject:
Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 06:39:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Keith and Chris...
I wanted you two guys (and the LUGNET public) to know that you deserve extreme
credit for the straightforward inspiration and concept for our recent NWBrickCon
submission.  We built a Goldman-esque wall and spaceships, plus three
Maddisson-esque jump ships of which you guys are the absolute source for our
inspiration.

Those who attended the NWBrickCon such as Derek Schinn(SP) and others can vouch
for the fact that I made specific reference to the wall and ships as being
inspired by the items we saw at BricksWest this past year.

You guys are awesome...and yes...let it be known we have been inspired and
clearly disclose that you are the source of the original gray wall concept.

While I'm at it, credit also goes to Jon Palmer for his inspiration for a
D-Wing-like-ship I built and to the maker (of whose name I don't recall) of the
tub ships.

Ashley Glennon