 Events / NWBrickCon / 182
Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 04:52:35 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Ashley Glennon wrote:

Those who attended the NWBrickCon such as Derek Schinn(SP) and others can vouch
for the fact that I made specific reference to the wall and ships as being
inspired by the items we saw at BricksWest this past year.

'Tis true, in fact, it's one of the first things Ashley said to me while he was
unpacking his stuff...the quote was something like "Keith's outstanding big wall
creation was so awesome, I had to build one myself."  My response was along the
lines of, "Oh, I never would have guessed you used his idea, because your wall
doesn't have a big white number on it."  (For the humor inpaired: Of course I
was just joking around with my comment.)

So fear not, Goldie, I had your back at NWBC (but since Ashley actually did
credit you at the show, I didn't really need to have your back, so I had your
mom's instead).

:Derek