 Events / NWBrickCon / 175
Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 06:59:49 GMT

Ashley, thanks for the kind words, and please excuse me if I jumped the gun on
my previous post.  Most of it was sarcastic, which admittedly is not always the
best way to approach a problem.  By way of explanation, I didn't remember
meeting you at Brickswest, and didn't remember you responding to any of my
postings...so when I saw your project I was (hopefully understandably) a little
irritated.  It just seemed odd to me.  That said, you guys took the concept to
the next level and did a great job.  Your mech-bay and guard tower were big
improvements.  So, hopefully the hatchet is firmly buried, and thanks again for
clearing the air.  You are a stand-up guy.

-Keith