 Events / NWBrickCon / 183
Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:06:30 GMT

one of the first things Ashley said to me while he was
unpacking his stuff...the quote was something like "Keith's outstanding big wall
creation was so awesome, I had to build one myself."

Outstanding.

;)

Snow Daddy