 Events / NWBrickCon / 176
Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:51:04 GMT

Was there something we could have done as event organizers that would have
solved this?

Up here we knew that the wall was coming, it was no surprise to the members of
SEALUG.  It just didn't dawn on us (I know not myself anyway) that you'd think
we were trying to rip you off.  I'm tying to think how we could have conveyed
that the creation was inspired at the event. Might not have been able to.
Because those at the event knew this was an inspired creation.  (Ashley and Mark
were very vocal on that point)  The problem seems to be that once the pics made
thier way to BrickShelf, that intention didn't come across.  (I'm not sure how
it could.)  I think the only crime here really was not to put you in the loop.
For that, and whatever it may mean, you have my apology.

Mark Neumann