 Events / NWBrickCon / 177
Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:00:10 GMT

Well boys and girls, Eric and I made it back to my place in record time. We left Seattle at about 11 pm pacific time after visiting Dan Parker’s awesome studio and Wayne Hussey’s house. Eric will reply more on those experiences later.

Back in Iowa at noon central time. For those keeping score, that’s 1900 miles in 35 hours.

Right now we’re looking to get a lot of sleep and maybe post some more pictures.